"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Wine tasting of a selection of organic Lacyma Christi Superiore DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius along with lunch featuring local specialties. Superiore wines are those that have a higher alcohol content than the classification standard.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walk with cellar staff through our vineyards on Mount Vesuvius.
- Winery visit and presentation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Tasting featuring 5 Lacryma Christi DOP Wines:
- Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone)
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged 18 to 24 months in French oak barrels)
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasti: local salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread
- Main course: Spaghetti tossed with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Dessert: Pastiera napoletana (traditional tart made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit)
- Vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station for those traveling by train
- Free parking
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and available for purchase exclusively through the winery. SUPERIORE wines are those with a higher alcohol content than the standard for their classification.
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius National Park. This winery visit and tasting lunch is the perfect break for those visiting these two nearby sights. We offer a free shuttle service for the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station, near the Villa of Poppea. Those arriving by car can park in our free parking area.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
From € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »