"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
Wine tasting of a selection of organic Lacyma Christi Superiore DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius along with lunch featuring local specialties. Superiore wines are those that have a higher alcohol content than the classification standard.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walk with cellar staff through our vineyards on Mount Vesuvius.
- Winery visit and presentation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Tasting featuring 5 Lacryma Christi DOP Wines:
- Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Bianco
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato
- Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Rosso
- Lacryma Christi Riserva
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasti: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Main course: Spaghetti tossed with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Dessert: Pastiera napoletana (traditional tart made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit)
- Vegetarian and vegan options available (on request)
- Free parking
- FROM POMPEII: free shuttle from Pompei Porta Marina for those traveling by train (on request)
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and available for purchase exclusively through the winery. SUPERIORE wines are those with a higher alcohol content than the standard for their classification.
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius National Park. This winery visit and tasting lunch is the perfect break for those visiting these two nearby sights.
We offer a free shuttle service from Pompei Porta Marina: the meeting point is the NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Those arriving by car can park in our free parking area.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
From € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
A real vineyard with great views of vesuvius . Take the superior wine tasting 28 eyros for 6 wines with antipasto and amazing pasta. Take the diversion after a visit to pompeii Ask for ester and... more »
Great stop off if you’re visiting Mount Vesuvius or Herculaneum
Great stop for a brief wine tour and a fantastic lunch with wine tasting. Friendly team with great range of fresh and top quality food and wine. Lovely shop to buy some of what you have tasted more »
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »