A full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii ruins from Naples, including lunch at a restaurant on the coast.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to Sorrento, with stops along the scenic road to take pictures
- Bottle of water
- Guide commentary during the drive
- Free time to explore Positano
- Lunch coast at a restaurant with a scenic terrace
- Free time to visit Amalfi
- Transfer from Amalfi to Pompeii
- Guided walking tour of the ruins in Pompeii (1.5 hours)
- Return to Naples
- Pompeii entrance tickets
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
- Additional sights and activities
Departure from Naples will be between 7:30 and 8:30AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. Return is scheduled for 5:30PM (with stops at the cruise port and train station). We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. In low season and for groups of less than 6, an audio guide will be used in lieu of a tour guide. This tour includes skip-the-line access.
For Pompeii tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "