The Pompeii archaeological ruins: a guided tour that includes transfer service from central Naples and "skip-the-line" tickets
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer to Pompeii from the Naples city center
- Guide commentary during the bus trip
- Pompeii entrance "skip-the-line" tickets
- 90-minute walking tour of the ruins in Pompeii in Italian, English, and Spanish
- Take in the villas, baths, forum, and brothel
- Bottled water
- Free time to shop for souvenirs outside the park
- Return transfer to Naples
Morning: departure between 7:30 and 8:30AM and return between 1:30 and 2:30PM
Afternoon: depature between 12 and 12:30PM and return between 5:00 and 5:30PM.
Pick-up is at major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center.
We will contact you to let you know the exact time and place of pick up in Naples.
In low season and for groups of less than 6, an audioguide will replace the tour guide.
This tour includes guaranteed skip-the-line access.
We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen for touring Pompeii.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples