"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
A walking tour of the historic center of Naples to see highlights like San Gregorio Armeno and the Naples Underground in five hours
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point in Naples either at the cruise port or Piazza Municipio - opposite the Fontana del Nettuno
- Subway ride to Piazza Dante
- Walking tour of the historic center to take in Piazza del Gesù, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, and Spaccanapoli
- Visit Via San Gregorio Armeno, lined with nativity scene artisans
- Visit Napoli Sotterranea (Naples Underground with Roman ruins)
- Free time to shop
- Visit the Duomo
- Return to the subway stop
- Free time for lunch
- Walking tour of Naples' most famous monuments, including Teatro San Carlo, Via Toledo, Piazza Plebiscito, Maschio Angioino, Galleria Umberto I
- Return to the meeting point
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Tickets to the Maschio Angioino
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
Meeting points: 8AM at the cruise port or 8:30AM in Piazza Municipio. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of time. The tour ends at approximately 2:30PM. We recommend comfortable shoes to tour Naples' historic center and underground.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 85 per guest
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
Amalfi coast tour
We did the Amalfi Tour, our driver was Toni Versace and he showed us around with his Mercedes Vito. We stopped at Ravello and had 1 hour free time, then we stopped at Amalfi and had 1 hour as well... more »
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »