Spend a day delving into the highlight of the Amalfi Coast with a local guide. Learn about the history and culture of the coastline while enjoying a scenic drive overlooking the Mediterranean and stop at the picturesque villages of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 9 hours
From 3 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set off on board an air-conditioned minibus along the coastal highway
- Tour in English and Italian
- Stop in Positano for a guided tour plus free time to explore
- Continue along the coast to Amalfi for a guided tour
- Free time in Amalfi: sightsee, take a boat tour, or shop and relax
- Continue on to Ravello for a guided tour plus free time to sightsee on your own
- Return and drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to museums and attractions
Due to road restrictions, we cannot stop too long at the meeting point so pleast arrive at least 5 minutes in advance at your pick-up location.
The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances. In case of unexpected delays, the guide may adjust the itinerary.
Tour can be operated with a multi-lingual guide.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
"Amazing experience... our skippers (both female) were so great! Friendly and informative. The boat ride itself was so much fun, seeing the grottos and the highlight was jumping into the sea! "
"Great trip everything I wanted in a boat trip."