"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
Choose this boat tour of Capri for the convenience of a flexible date to admire the most famous and beautiful landmarks on the island, including the Faraglioni and Blue Grotto! This tour offers an open voucher formula so you can choose when to set sail!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the HP Travel offices at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Depart for a boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights: the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and more.
- Visit the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, and Blue Grotto along the coastline
- Return to port after 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Expert captain for commentary in English and Italian during the tour
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (€14/person, to purchase directly at the grotto)
- Anything not listed above
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The Capri Coast to Coast tour offers an open voucher formula so you can decide when to take your tour any day within 20 days after the date indicated in you booking (on dates on which the tour is offered, daily from 1 March to 31 October).
The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51.
Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
We suggest comfortable shoes, sunblock, and a sun hat.
To guarantee the timing of the tour, the captain will wait only 30 minutes at the entrance to the Blue Grotto to enter (weather and sea conditions permitting). If there is a longer wait to enter the Grotto, the tour will return to port and you can take the first direct transfer boat to the grotto to visit. If the Grotto is closed due to weather or sea conditions, the tour lasts 1 hour.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"Good value for money. "
"Booked La Dolce Vita boat trip with HP travel. it was 2 hours up to 12 people, lucky for us on 4 made it and what an experience. Loved every minute of it. "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »