"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
Wine tasting featuring organic Lacyma Christi DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius paired with a lunch of local dishes.
Duration 2 hours
from 2 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
- Guided visit of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP Wines:
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso
- Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasto: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit.
- Vegetarian and vegan options.
- Free Shuttle from Pompei Porta Marina for those arriving by train.
- Free parking for those arriving by car.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompeii Ruins. The meeting point is the Pompei Porta Marina NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
"Was amazing in every way. The tour, the wine, the food, the setting—incredible. I just hope to go back someday!"
Wonderful Wine tour!
A wonderful experience! Worth the money! We had a wonderful time at the winery. So much food and wine! more »
Cooking class - fantastic!
We just had the best experience. We had a tour of the winery, the vineyards and then had a cooking class. We brought the entire family, including a 7 year old and 12 year old, my husband and my... more »
Trip with the JFC Naples International Club Lago Patria
What a great day. We toured the vineyard and the cellar - so beautiful and so very clean. After our tour we had lunch and it was delicious. The olive oil and vinegar is the best I have had. The... more »