"Was amazing in every way. The tour, the wine, the food, the setting—incredible. I just hope to go back someday!"
Wine tasting featuring organic Lacyma Christi DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius paired with a lunch of local dishes.
Departure from: Pompeii, Vesuvius
Duration 2 hours
from 2 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
- Guided visit of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP Wines:
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso
- Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasto: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit.
- Vegetarian and vegan options.
- Free Shuttle from Pompei Porta Marina for those arriving by train.
- Free parking for those arriving by car.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompeii Ruins. The meeting point is the Pompei Porta Marina NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
"Delicious food and wine with an amazing view on the sea and the Vesuvio. This is a must when you are in the region!"
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
Wife and I did a private cooking class in Feb while the region was yellow. It was wonderful. Learned how to make pasta and Ravioli. The way she taught, and showed use made it simple. We will be... more »
Small, quaint family vineyard with delicious wine. We were also greeted and served by the family members which added a personal touch to the tour and tasting. more »
Heritage, sustainability, and passion shines through the the food and wine at Cantina del Vesuvio
This experience deserves a standing ovation for the food, the knowledge and care put into the vineyard, and of course, THE WINE! It started off on a great foot when we were picked up at the station... more »