"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
Wine tasting featuring organic Lacyma Christi DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius paired with a lunch of local dishes.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
- Guided visit of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP Wines:
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone)
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged in French oak barrels between 18 and i 24 months).
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasto with local specialties: salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread.
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit.
- Vegetarian and vegan options.
- Free Shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station for those arriving by train.
- Free parking for those arriving by car.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio. The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station, near the Villa of Poppea.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Altre offerte Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
Da € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »