See the highlights of the Amalfi Coast from Salerno in a single day
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Villa Comunale in Salerno or the cruise port
- Transfer by land along the Amalfi Coast with stops for photos in the most panoramic pointsArrival in Positano to take in the view
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant along the coast
- Arrival in Amalfi with free time to visit the town
- Departure from Amalfi to reach Ravello, with free time to explore
- Return to Salerno
- Entrance to monuments and museums
Meeting point at the Villa Comunale in Salerno (7:30AM) or the cruise port (7:45AM). Return by 5:30 or 6PM.
This tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "