"Amalfi Coast trip was grand. But suggest tell people they will have a walk from and back to the drop off point. Need longer in both Positano and Amalfi."
Depart from Sorrento for a boat tour of the Amalfi Coast, with stops in Positano and Amalfi
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 15 April 2020 to 18 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel in Sorrento or accorded meeting point
- Departure from the port at Piano di Sorrento on board a traditional gozzo boat
- Sail along coastline of Sorrento past the Li Galli Islets
- Stop for a swim
- Free time in Positano (1.5 hours)
- Continue by sea along the famous Amalfi Coast
- Free time in Amalfi (1.5 hours)
- Late afternoon return to Sorrento
- Return transfer to your hotel or Sorrento centre
- Drinks (water, beer, soft drinks) available on board
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Toilet on board.
- English spoken
- Entrance tickets
Pick-up is available from hotels in Sorrento and Sant'Agnello; provide the name of your hotel when reserving so we can arrange your pick-up.
For those who do not require pick-up: the meeting point at Parking Lauro, located in Via Correale 25, Sorrento (just steps from the Circumvesuviana train station).
Departure at 08:00 AM
Recommended for children 3 and up.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Travel Etc
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 49 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 9 per guest
"Great trip everything I wanted in a boat trip."
"Overall good experience. Disappointed at surprise "cash only" tax. Warning, busy season blue grotto is swamped and you won't get to see it, this should be disclosed. Skipper was okay, not great"
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »