"The tour of Pompeii and seeing Mount Vesuvius were great. However, the travel from Positano was terrible because you go to Amalfi first and then to Pompeii (2.5 hours). Don't recommend from Positano."
Reach Positano from Amalfi/Minori/Maiori on board of our group mini-cruise. Included: stop at the Grotta dello Smeraldo, sailing inside the Bay of Conca dei Marini and near the Fiord of Furore, disembark at Positano, where you will have free time to visit the village of the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Amalfi, Maiori, Minori
Duration 4 hours
from 1 May 2020 to 31 October 2020 (Only on Thursday - Monday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Half day group cruise
- Boarding in Amalfi at 13:45 (chance to leave from Maiori or Minori)
- Live commentary on board by an expert local guide
- Visit at the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Sailing to the Bay of Conca dei Marini
- Sailing at the Furore Fiord
- Stop in Positano and free time for the visit
- Entrance tickets to the sites (optional visit of the Emerald Grotto, 5 euros per person). EMERALD GROTTO VISIT may not be visited the day of the excursion because of bad weather with no prior notice.
Cruise leaves from Amalfi at 1.45 pm. The meeting point is at the Gescab ticket office at the Molo Pennello of the Port of Amalfi.
For departures from Maiori and Minori more details will be sent by email.
Provided by: Sunland Travel (Maiori)
All you need to tour the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Sunland Travel
€ 52 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 45 per guest
From € 155 Total price | Max 20 people
"Great tour, given good info about Pompeii and Herculaneum, it is a bit of a distance from Positano but that's not the tours fault. Very happy with the whole experience."
"Very enjoyable experience. It is not as fast as going direct to Pompeii but for price it's worth it. Guide was great and knew how to get the most out of Pompeii in limited time. Vesuvius is worth it!"