This full-day car service combines archaeology and cuisine with a stop to visit the temples of Paestum dating from the Magna Grecia and a visit to a nearby cheese workshop for a mozzarella experience, learning about the production of buffalo mozzarella.
Departure from: Positano, Sorrento, Port of Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or the ports of Naples or Sorrento
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Stop to visit the temples of Paestum, dating from the Doric period of ancient Greece and dedicated to the goddesses Hera and Athena
- Mozzarella experience at a local artisan cheesemaker to learn about mozzarella di bufala
- Baby car seats
- Tickets to attactions and sights
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!