"Excellent value and excellent service!"
Combine natural beauty and archaeology in a single day with our car service that includes stops in Pompeii at on Mt. Vesuvius in the morning and Herculaneum in the afternoon. Pick-up and transfers with an air-conditioned vehicle and expert driver.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 11 April 2016 to 30 October 2022 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or the Naples port
- Professional English-speaking driver
- 2-hour stop in Pompeii with free time to visit the ruins
- Stop on Mount Vesuvius, parking at an altitude of 1000 meters (of the total height of 1100 meters of Vesuvius) from where you can walk up to the crater rim
- 2-hour stop in Herculaneum, buried the same year as Pompeii
- Car seat for children available upon request
- Private guide for the archaeological sites (available upon request)
- Entrance tickets
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, sunblock, and a hat .
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
Other offers Sorrento Limo
From € 130 Per vehicle | Max 16
From € 220 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 490 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 100 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 445 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 140 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
"Outstanding service. Timely, friendly. And, we received a tour on the way to the Naples train station. I highly recommend and I will use them next time - hopefully soon."
Wonderful, Comprehensive Service
Gennaro exceeded our expectations in everything he did--from picking us up in Naples and delivering us to our hotel in Sorrento, to driving us along the Almafi Coast (in heavy rain and landslide road... more »
met on the platform at Naples and delivered me safely comfortably and professionally to Sorrento. Highly recommended more »
Great full day tour - ask for Luke!
We scheduled two bookings with Sorrento Limo. Our first booking was a pick up at the Naples airport with a private tour of Naples before being dropped off at our hotel in Sorrento. There was a mix-up... more »