A Capri tour that is all sea and glamour on board a traditional boat passing by Punta Campanella before continuing on to Capri to see the Faraglioni, visit the island's famous grottoes, and stop for a stroll through the Piazzetta.
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Sorrento: pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Departure between 10 and 11 am
- Minibar stocked with water, soft drinks, prosecco, and limoncello
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Skipper, fuel, and taxes
- Pick up and drop off at hotels on the Amalfi Coast
- Entrance into the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Extra hours (upon request)
Departure is between 10 and 11am (though you can request a different time) and lasts about 8 hours.
Departure ports are: Sorrento,Positano (the pier next to the ferry pier), and Amalfi.
Cancellations due to adverse weather or sea conditions will not be charged a penalty.
Provided by: Restart Boat (Sorrento)
Elegance on the open sea
"Highly recommend. Giuseppe was a wonderful captain. "
Restart Boat: "Hi thanks you very much for a good feedback. i hope to see you again in the future regards "
"Amazing day! The captain and crew were outstanding catering to our every request. I would highly recommend this experience!"
"Teodoro was awesome. We had so much fun on the boat and he was very knowledgable! Great day!"
Restart Boat: "Dear Kelly thanks for your good review. i hope to see you again in the future"