Spend a full day exploring Ischia by land and sea on board a private boat, with stops to visit the Aragonese Castle, thermal springs, , and the village of Sant'Angelo, as well as time to swim.
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 9 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Sorrento
- Departure for Ischia with an English-speaking skipper
- Minibar with water, soft drinks, beer, prosecco, and limoncello
- Cruise around the island to take in the highlights
- English speaking skipper, fuel, and taxes
- Safety equipment and life jackets
There is no penalty charged for cancellations due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Restart Boat (Sorrento)
Elegance on the open sea
"Highly recommend. Giuseppe was a wonderful captain. "
Restart Boat: "Hi thanks you very much for a good feedback. i hope to see you again in the future regards "
"We started a little late and the type of boat was not exactly what I thought I was booking, we had a fabulous experience! Cheeto and Nello were very professional and accommodating! "
"My family and I really enjoyed this boat tour along the Amalfi coast. Beautiful boat and VERY friendly and helpful crew (Mauro & Christian). I recommend this for anyone on the coast."
Restart Boat: "Dear Ronald thanks for your good review, i hope to see you again in the future regards "