"Enjoyed the Amalfi coast experience. The rep made the day with her knowledge of the area and her friendly approach. Would recommend this trip."
Set off with a small group from Sorrento to visit the magnificent ancient Greek temples in Paestum, ending with a buffalo farm tour to learn how the area's famed buffalo mozzarella is produced.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
from 2 May 2021 to 24 October 2021 (Only on Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel or meeting point pickup in Sorrento
- Minibus transfer to the archeological site of Paestum to admire the remains of the ancient Greek colony founded in the 7th century BC
- Take in three Doric temples andPaestum’s museum of excavated art and artifacts
- Minibus transfer to a local farm to learn how traditional buffalo mozzarella cheese is produced
- A guided tour followed by a mozzarella tasting
- Free time to browse the farm shop
- Return to Sorrento
- Tickets to the Paestum site and museum
- Lunch and beverages
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a hat are recommended.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
Other offers Goldentours
€ 85 per guest
€ 118 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 47 per guest
€ 56 per guest
€ 38 per guest
"We had a pleasant tiur and the guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. This made our day. Thanks Pasquale!"
"Excellent tour of Capri. The guide was excellent. Timely, informative, professional. Thank you."
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »