"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
Taste organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines paired with a lunch of local specialties from the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. Round-trip transfer from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii included.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the chosen meeting point
- Arrival and guided walk through the vineyards on Mount Vesuvius.
- Winery visit to learn about the Lacryma Christi production.
- Five Lacryma Christi DOP wines to taste:
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso
- Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasto: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit.
- Vegetarian and vegan options.
- Return transfer to the chosen destination.
- Tips and extra purchases
The Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.. Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
We can offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
We welcome children with a discounted price (no wine included). Please fill in the number of children and their ages in the notes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
A real vineyard with great views of vesuvius . Take the superior wine tasting 28 eyros for 6 wines with antipasto and amazing pasta. Take the diversion after a visit to pompeii Ask for ester and... more »
Great stop off if you’re visiting Mount Vesuvius or Herculaneum
Great stop for a brief wine tour and a fantastic lunch with wine tasting. Friendly team with great range of fresh and top quality food and wine. Lovely shop to buy some of what you have tasted more »
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »