"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Taste organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines paired with a lunch of local specialties from the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. Round-trip transfer from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii included.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the chosen meeting point
- Arrival and guided walk through the vineyards on Mount Vesuvius.
- Winery visit to learn about the Lacryma Christi production.
- Five Lacryma Christi DOP wines to taste:
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone)
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso)
- Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged in French oak barrels between 18 and i 24 months).
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Antipasto: local salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread.
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit.
- Vegetarian and vegan options.
- Return transfer to the chosen destination.
- Tips and extra purchases
The Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.. Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
We can offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
We welcome children with a discounted price (no wine included). Please fill in the number of children and their ages in the notes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Delicious food and wine with an amazing view on the sea and the Vesuvio. This is a must when you are in the region!"
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »