"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
Stomp grapes with your bare feet and sample local organic wines paired with traditional dishes.
Duration 2 hours
from 31 August 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyard
- Tour of the winery with an explanation of production methods
- Stomping of grapes harvested to make wine
- Tasting includes:
- Antipasto with salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven paired with Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP, Rosato, and Rosso.
- Spaghetti with Piennolo heirloom tomato and basil sauce paired with Lacryma Christi Riserva.
- Pastiera napoletana dessert served with Capafresca Spumante Rosato and Passito Bianco IGT.
- Vegetarian and vegan menus available.
- Free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata train station.
- Free parking.
Children 4 and under: free
Children from 5 to 18: €28 (menù without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius crater. It's easy to reach by car, and if you are traveling by train, you can take the free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Must do authentic experience while in Naples!
Wonderful place. Very warm, hospitable and accommodating service. Open and spacious surroundings and dining area. Very clean. They make you feel at home immediately. I came alone on a weekend tour... more »
The best place in town
My favorite vineyard to visit. The best oil and vinegar I've ever tasted. I have visited this place so many times. more »
Amazing food beautiful setting!
We enjoyed a wine tasting in English and some delicious gluten free foods. A beautiful and peaceful setting at the base of Vesuvio. The hosts and owner were very helpful and outgoing. We enjoyed a... more »