Reach the Path of the Gods trailhead from Sorrento or Naples via private transfer: drop off at the beginning of the trail, transfer to Positano, and an hour of free time before returning to your hotel.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Naples
- Transfer by private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Travel from Sorrento or Naples with English-speaking driver to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, at nearby Bomerano
- Transfer to Positano at the end of the trail
- 1 hour of free time in Positano
- Return transfer to Sorrento or Naples
- All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes
- Hiking guide
- Lunch (upon request)
We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"Our driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. The fact that he knew the back mountain road around Sorrento helped us avoid an hour plus delay due a car fire on the main road. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in your future visit. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Fantastic stress free way to travel. We appreciate your assistance. Compliments to the driver. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. This is really important for us! We will be at your disposal in the future."
"We were very happy with the service. The staff was professional. Our tour of Pompeii was one of the highlights of our trip. We will use them again and recommend them."
Astarita Car Service: "Many many thanks for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in the future Kind Regards Barbara"